At Ximusa we not only provide export and import consulting services to our business customers but support them throughout the process of export and import of products.
We help and serve all types of businesses small and medium in selling goods and services to foreign markets. Our knowledge and experience in trading business enables us, to help our customers overcome the fear of lack of knowledge about global trade, regulations, cultural differences, different languages and foreign exchange situations. In certain situations, when a company is apprehensive of trading in foreign markets for whatever reasons, we are ready to take title of products and conduct export process ourselves.
Some of our services include:
Export readiness of your company
- Export readiness assessment and evaluation of your product
- Identify the trade channels in global markets for your product
- Develop strategy to enter targeted markets including, market potential, risk assessment, distribution channels, pricing, volumes, advertising etc.
- Represent and protect your company’s business interests in product and service level agreements
- Extend support and guidance in negotiations with overseas importers/buyers
- Provide high powered consulting services for aviation, highways, tourism, power generation construction projects just to name a few. Our core competencies include, project design, planning, and execution starting from viability to profitability stage.
Companies import goods and services to supply to the domestic market at a cheaper price and
better quality than competing goods manufactured in the domestic market. Companies import
products that are not available in the local market. Companies to be competitive maintain
supply chain and cut costs and to extend profit margins, importing goods or raw materials is
one potential path towards achieving this goal. Importing from offshore sources provides a host
of benefits, including lower prices, higher quality goods, and the advantages associated with
international trade agreements. While importing is a great idea for many businesses, it’s always
important to perform careful research in order to avoid costly mistakes later on down the line.
Every business wants to remain competitive in domestic markets, the answer is often found in
our services, because we developed close business relationships with offshore exporters who
can supply those certain goods or raw materials from a foreign market that may give your
company the ability to manufacture higher-quality products and make more money while doing
so. By focusing on attaining the benefits outlined above, and nominating us to serve your
company’s interests, we assure with certainty that your company will stay growth-oriented and
competitive throughout even the most trying economic times.
We provide the following services:
- Comparative advantage, meaning, that the conditions in a foreign market allow for much cheaper production costs, thanks to things like low labor costs, lower tax schemes, etc. We can help you get the products or materials you need at a considerably cheaper rate. Importing is a quick and easy way to cut your costs and boost your profit margins.
- Identify, evaluate and assess the products for high-quality and ensure they measure up to the international standards.
- Present product samples, paid for by you with some exceptions, to help you analyze and test their suitability and viability to your business interests.
Locate some of the vital resources you may need for your manufacturing process which can only be found in certain parts of the world. This includes everything from raw materials to special technologies.